Tuesday, September 29, 2020

1973 Roller Press to iron clothes Scrapbook Layout and a Pocket page to match

1973
Look for another '73 layout at the bottom of this post.

I used alphabet stamps by Close to My Heart
The date is cut out with my Cricut
The patterned paper is by I'm not sure on the background
The strips of paper with the stamping are from Creative Memories
I cut the hole out of the darker green and found a lighter green cardstock for the left. It looks like the corner was folded during the creating process. Fix it up, AKA I'll cover it up with a sticker when it comes back.


The matching pocket page is a stretch. I pulled out the reddish-brown color from the layout for the top row on the pocket page.
Stamps:
NYE Alphabet-Michael's dollar bin (1973 die-cuts are by Quickutz)
Clock-Stampin Up
Labels and funny only to me statement on the top row third card stamps-Lawn Fawn
Center stamp by Unity Stamp Co.  I fussy cut the shape and that's Paul's Mom's handwriting
Talking about the same middle card-it was dry embossed with a Fiskars texture plate. Old for sure.
Leaf punches and patterned paper are by Creative Memories.
Bottom row patterned paper by Making Memories











Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Ali said...

What great LOs! I really like the brown mats you used. Sets off the photos! "A pre-covid game"- LOL- Funny! TYFS! ~Ali