Sunday, September 06, 2020

Peacock ATC turned into a card

The peacock in today's card was an ATC
 but it didn't quite fit into my notebook of ATC's
 I decided it would be great on a card that I would donate

So there was very little for me to do with such a beautiful card as the main focus.
I stamped a Stampin Up background stamp with purple ink onto a mint colored cardstock
Then, I added two brads from stash
Boom! Done!
Is that wrong of me, to use ATC's on cards? I think it's okay to do so if I'm donating them.
I did feel funny about watermarking it. 
For some reason, I didn't get the maker's name to give credit.
I made it a while back and can't recall the specifics.


Anyway,
Thanks for looking.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lurve the peacock, lovely colours, lovely card Cindy.
Faith x

Ali said...

This is a beautiful card, Cindy. It is NOT wrong to use an ATC as a starting point for a card, and the fact that you looked for a name to give credit is important. That you noted there was no name is the right thing to do. Love that this card is going to be donated. It is SO pretty! Just love it! Well done. ~Ali