Saturday, September 19, 2020

This Special Little card comes your way....

I love this sentiment for donation cards.
The patterned paper is by The Paper Studio 
The die-cut is by Sizzix 
Border stickers by Mrs. Grossman’s
The sentiment stamp is by Great Impressions


Thanks for looking. You can stop here.



Before I go...
I have a small rant on the new Blogger format.
It has been such a hassle for me for the following reasons:

Adding labels takes soooooo much time. 
Click here. 
Move cursor. 
Type in there. 
Click label. 
Click apply here. 
REPEAT FOR EACH LABEL!
And I have to point out that the delete icon is right next to the label icon. Buyer beware.
So what's the big deal? I like labels. 
I can go to the search box and type the word Graduation.  
~Poof~ my graduation projects appear. I can look and see if I've posted a project before or just scroll thru my old stuff 
Side note, in 2009 when I started my blog, I didn't know what labels were and didn't use them. So when I see an old post without labels, I add them. My complaint is, adding labels to those old posts was easier and took less time with the old Blogger format. 

When I load a picture to a blog post, the pictures are sized as extra-large. Now I admit, the XL pictures are nice to look at to see the detail of the card or LO but that size picture doesn't fit on my Blog's template. 
So that is something that I could fix but don't know exactly how.
UPDATED PIC, WORDING, SPACING 10-4-21

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I hope you've sent feedback to Blogger, I've sent a few, although still waiting to add more than one photo and be able to move them.
Love the card and the paper. Great sentiment.
Faith x

Ali said...

What a sweet card! Blogger changes: UH OH! Best create a post and see what's up... UGH!