Sunday, September 27, 2020

1972 Snowing in October Scrapbook Layout and Monkeys in the Pocket Page

Typing up all of the products is tiring. 
I need to toughen up!

I used the word stamp, October, by Heidi Swapp
The stickers are by We R Memorie Keepers
The die- cuts are by Cricut (date) and Quickutz (names)
The patterned paper is by Me and My Big Ideas
There are some close-ups.





I feel as though I've already posted the "matching" Pocket page but here it is again.
First square:
The background paper is by Provo Craft.
The calendar is unknown.
Stamps by Stampin Up and Hero Arts birthday stamp 
The rest of the paper are scraps from my stash.


Monkey sticker by Recollections
Border by EK Success
The patterned paper on the bottom by Creative Memories
Sentiment stamp by Close to my Heart.



Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Ali said...

This is so much fun!! You are really getting these pages done! I am impressed. Love the fun newspaper article. The kids are so cute! Just so awesome seeing these moments in time captured. Well done! ~ Ali

Ali said...

Meant to add I loved the red papers you used for the boys' names. Crisp and eye-catching! ~Ali

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great images to look back on Cindy. Great work.
Faith x