Friday, September 25, 2020

1972 Blue and Purple Pocket Page and Scrapbook Layout

Chugging along with 1972
I used number stamps by Stampin Up on a die that I bought on eBay
The patterned paper is by Pressed Petals (stripes) and by Deja Views (script font background)


Then for the pocket page:

Top left square: 
Patterned paper by Making Memories and cardstock unknown
The border punch by EK Success
Cake sticker by Jolee's
Date stamps by Close to my Heart
Journal box by Colorbok
Marker by Creative Memories.

Center square: patterned paper by Papertrey Ink

Center row left square: 
Border punch by Martha Stewart
 I painted the cardstock with powdered chalk mixed together with white paint both by Stamp N Plus (no longer in business) 
I inked the heart stamp with multiple colors of Versa Color ink and heat embossed it before cutting it out and cutting out a purple cardstock that you see behind it.
The letter stickers and reception sticker are unknown.

Lower left corner:
Crown die-cut by K and Co.
The letter stamps are from Michael's dollar bin



This is the same photo as above but scrapped in different colors for a different boy's book




I hate the next two pocket pages. There are way too many different papers. The busyness takes away from the photos. I might redo it but for now, it stays.

I used an unknown background stamp and heat embossed the suitcases with gold and added distress ink 
I used number stamps from Stampin Up. The other two fonts are dollar bin at Michael's font stamps
The die-cuts:
Green label die is Cricut
The peace sign is a punch by Marvy
 The gords are from K and Co.
 The circle in the center of the second page is something I received in a goodie bag at a crop 10 years ago. I dry embossed it and added distress ink. The brown sticker border sticker is by Creative Memories
The patterned papers are by Making Memories, October Afternoon, Die Cuts with a View, and Me and My Big Ideas




Thanks for looking

No comments: