Friday, November 27, 2020

Same Martha Stewart Flower sticker for 3 Sympathy cards

I made a handful of cards with the goal to use up a pack of stickers. I love these flower stickers by Martha Stewart so much but it's time to let them go and show others their beauty on a few simple cards.

I used a sentiment stamp by Close to my heart
The patterned paper is unknown right now. 
I'm spending way too much time looking for the manufacturer. 
I have to move on.





The next card,
I cut two 12x12 borders from Sunborn to fit around the edges of the card front 
The die cut under the flower is by Design Objectives. 
It was inked with distress ink before removing the die from the paper.
Sentiment by Hero Arts


Last card,

I'm using more of the packages of Elle's Studio products. 

This pink paper has pretty gold words on it.
The cream-colored die cut is by Spellbinders
The pink die cut is by Design Objectives.
The gold leafy die cut on the right upper side is a Cricut cut leftover from
And matches my 


This card is a fabulous example as to why I dislike using liquid adhesive. It's all warped and not evenly stuck down in places. SMH.
Always learning.

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I can see why you love the stickers, beautiful cards Cindy.
Faith x