Sunday, December 05, 2021

1981~1983 Scrapbook pocket pages family album

There is a story that goes with these first two layouts. The short version is, there were family members that didn't want to look at these scrapbooks.
And I can’t make them. SO...
I had already finished the layout on the left. The 1982 page on the right was made after that occurrence.
Then I was told that I can't have my feelings hurt if people don't want to look at the Groh Boy books. I was only a jerk for the next couple of layouts. A friend strongly encouraged me to go back and add labels to these pages. I will when I'm ready to. 

The patterned paper in this layout are by Recollections, Craft Smith, Best Creations, and Carta Bella. The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts. The name labels are alpha stamps from Lawn Fawn. The number stickers were by Pink Paislee. The Christmas trees and the arrow are cut out using my Cricut. The green rounded square is by Spellbinders which has been inked with green distress ink. The letter stickers are by Little Yellow Bicycle and word stickers were by SRM Stickers.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well! I think you make GREAT scrapbook pages and these are no exception.
Faith x