Monday, December 06, 2021

Manly Monday Joe's 40th birthday card with Eyelets

The concept was good the execution was not so good. I really don't want to talk about this card because it took forever and it turned out so juvenile. I can't say I will do it again but can't is a strong word and I do have a few other ideas I want to try using my eyelets.
The sentiment stamp is by Paper Smooches. 
The eyelets are from my stash.
I like the next picture with the added
center to the zero.



The paper tore at the VERY LAST minute. I didn't want to try and "fix it" and risk making it worse. UGH! 



Here's the inside sentiment accompanied by a massive amount of 40's sequins.

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This must have taken ages! Great result and patience.
Faith x