Sunday, December 19, 2021

Christmas cards that I wasn’t able to post in Dec 2020

I really like these two cards but I wasn’t able to get a very good picture of them. The wording seasons greetings is a large probably would be best for a slimline card and so I had to get creative on how to make it work for my 4x5.5 size cards.



I really like this blue card because of the eyelets and the gold string by Martha Stewart. They really give it a different look than what we would normally see him and I think that I will be doing that again. 


The next card, the dove stamp is by Deep Red stamps 
I have it stamped onto cardstock by Forever in Time. Then I used a die I bought on eBay to cut out the dove and cut the next size up in brown cardstock. The patterned paper by Bo Bunny.


These sentiments came off the following store-bought cards,




These are the stickers that I used and they are very old.



Thanks for looking

No comments: