Wednesday, December 01, 2021

November Calendar Layout in pink and purple

These are our California nieces and nephew. I'm not sure where they were in CA that it snowed but it did. The snowflake is a sticker by Jolee's. The mittens are by The Paper House. The patterned paper is by Die Cuts with a View.
Thanks for looking

So...Two things about today's post:
First thing, I didn't use traditional fall colors on this 
November calendar layout.

The second thing, It's a November calendar layout and today is Dec 1st. I ran out of Wednesdays in November. I don't want to wait until next year November. I am working on getting this 2021 calendar all posted. If I skip this one month, I will probably forget it, or more than likely, I will post it twice.
Anyway...A more Christmas-type calendar layout will be posted next week.

No comments: