Thursday, February 24, 2022

A Simple pinK and Cream Scallop Circle card

Such a simple card but it will still make someone smile. The upper and lower pink scalloped circles are a punch by Stampin’ Up!. The thee center die cuts are by Spellbinders. The bottom layer is foam that I got from the dollar store then the middle layer is cardstock. The top layer is patterned Paper by Making Memories. 
The stamped sentiment is in my stash. I bought a lot of stuff in September and October of last year and I just don’t know who everything is made by quite yet. 
One time, I started a blog post and as I made the cards I would type a product list in the post so all I would have to do is add the picture to the post. I don’t know if you caught that I said ‘one time’ I did that. I should do that more than once.
Anyway, I would search in my craft room for the stamp company but I can’t go downstairs to my craft room putting me at a disadvantage in more ways then just who made this stamp. I am stuck upstairs recovering from surgery. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the pinks and the "simple" design Cindy, so pretty. Hope you're feeling better .
Faith x