Thursday, February 10, 2022

Accordion card With Candy Canes with a Yellow background

😭 The front sentiment smeared. But if you open the rest of the card, I think you can get past that. (I hope I fixed it before sending it out.)


The sentiment was created in Design Space and then I used a gel marker to write it on the white cardstock. I just didn't wait long enough or it got thrown on my desk and something piled over it. Anyway, this is old and I mean old patterned paper by Provo Craft. Green paper by Sunborn. Ribbon from Michael's. The back sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp and 2022 is a Stampendous stamp set. Thanks for looking. All of the accordion cards were made using a Melody Lane Cricut Design Space SVG.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you have done this card Cindy, it's beautiful, as for the smudge, I'm sure you will have done something to it.