Friday, February 25, 2022

Floral Friday Yellow and Gold Anniversary Cards







I’m still recovering from surgery. So, no babbling today. Thank you Faith. I retook the pictures and it wasn’t perfect sunlight so maybe once they are posted on the blog we will be able to see a difference. I did notice this, the yellow sentiment is on a piece of paper that absorbed the ink making it spread out and this skinny font and all of the pretty swirls don’t look as crisp as the other card. Also, I stamped it more than once and I should have waited for the first layer of application of ink to dry before doing that. I think that’s something I will learn to do with my MISTI. Where is the khaki stamped sentiment on a better quality piece of paper I could be wrong but I think it is a different brand of ink. I didn’t know that. I wish I would have stamped the happy anniversary with the Khaki ink because that would have given us a clear comparison of the two inks in the two pieces of paper. But I would like to know if the third picture looks blurry. It does to me. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Get well sooooon
Beautiful cards Cindy. I think it's the effect of the light, making it look blurry?
Faith x