Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Blue and Yellow Balloon Birthday card


I’m using those Stampin Up birthday stamps again. I have a bunch of cards that I made with that stamp set and I’ve decided not to post them all at once. I find that when my posts contain a ton of cards, I don’t really look at all of the them. Lol. 
So besides the balloon stamps, I used a Lawn Fawn Happy stamp and die. The birthday die cut is by Clearly Besotted. The patterned paper is unknown. I did use my sewing machine for the strings of the balloon. Thanks for looking.
I’m entering these challenges:
Fab and funky Birthday 
Polka doodles anything goes

1 comment:

N-Eva said...

Love the image, colours and design, they combine together perfectly! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Fab'n'Funky challenge Neva