Monday, February 21, 2022

Manly Monday Tree die cut Cards

For both cards, the background stamps are from Stampin Up. On the first card, the Forever in Time green cardstock is ugly. It’s from my Mother’s stash and I’ve been trying to find ways to use it-Like use it as a layer or alter it with stamps and inks. I’m open to other ideas you may have any. Please.

 This is the negative of a Cricut cut that I stamped with a bright green ink to see how it was going to look. Well, terrible. I used the other side of the paper for that Cricut cut and thought I’d and use the negative for mountains. It sort of worked. I used brown distress ink to ink the smaller tree and ink the scallops to be more convincing and then said, done. I inked the sky with blue distress ink and again, done. I stamped a Lawn Fawn sentiment at the bottom, and done, done with card one.
The second card, same thing, background stamp, inked the middle tree but this time I used foam adhesive to give it dimension. The sentiment is from Michael’s dollar bin, the patterned paper is unknown, and the tree die cuts are from eBay.
 I’ve been told, Guys don’t care about the fine details. So…done.  Thanks for reading and looking.
I’m entering the cards into a few challenges.
Fab and funky Birthday  
Creatlicious AG Make own background (I did it on first card)
Polka doodles anything goes

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

They look good Cindy, aren't we all so critical of our own work?
Faith x

Buffy said...

Lovely woody card.
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week.
Buffy (DT) xx