Thursday, April 21, 2022

Birthday Card Orange balloon cards

I think the top card is my favorite of all of my balloon cards. The patterned paper by Studio Calico was inked with distress Inc. The fence at the bottom is by Tim Holtz. The border punch is by Martha Stewart. The border patterned paper is by Colorbok.

For the second card, a used patterned paper by Stampin Up. The balloon is on a Sizzix die cut. I inked the white cardstock to look like the sky and the grass. I used my sewing machine to make a string for the balloon.

After I took the picture noticed a blemish in the white die cut. So I added this die cut sentiment to cover it up. I used a brad for the dot on the i.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a great way to use a balloon die and make it look fabulous.
Faith x