Thursday, April 07, 2022

It's Time for a Birthday for a Lady Card

I have a happy birthday card on the inside it says “Time for another birthday”. I cut out the pink frame with my Cricut. I put black behind it to give it a base. The die cut was too big for the card front. I had to cut it down until the die cut fit the Preston-made  card base. The clock die cut is by The Girl’s Paperie. The letter stamps are by the Close to my Heart. The heart die cut was on the floor and and the white fit well in between the two words. I just noticed that I used a corner rounder by Creative Memories on the card base.  I found some examples on my blog that use a clock and are referring to birthday.  have to do with time This card uses die cuts from the same ephemera pack  Girly card with a die cut from the same ephemera pack . Other similar cards for a guy are in the 3 different links below. 

Deep Red StampsTag card   Masculine Pocket watch cards, similar concept 

Thanks for looking.

I’m entering the happy birthday challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a lovely feminine clock card, that is something that isn't often seen. Good work.
Faith x