Monday, April 04, 2022

Manly Monday green and blue presents Birthday Cards

I’m using that same Stampin Up birthday stamp set that I use a lot. The green card, the patterned paper is a Christmas paper by Bo Bunny. The scallop punch that matches the sentiment stamp is by Stampin Up. The die cuts are ones that I bought off of eBay. The deckled lines above and below the center strip on both cards are rub-ons by Die Cuts with a View. 
For the 2nd card uses blue card and has a Spellbinders die cut using patterned paper by Little Yellow Bicycle. The chipboard on top of the die cut is unknown and I fussy cut the stamped image of a present. This is taking me forever to write this post. I have to be done. Grammar errors and all. :)

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the cards and designs, great papers also Cindy.
Faiht x