Monday, August 09, 2021

Manly Monday Deep Red Stamps "Time" to Celebrate Card with Tag

Real quick, August 8, 2009 is when I started my blog. It has evolved in the last 12 years. At first, I was busy auditioning to be on Design Teams, trying to get published in magazines and entering a lot of challenges. I did those things to get noticed as a great card maker and scrapbooker because if I was I would get free products. Not worth it.

Now I use my blog as a place to have my projects all in one place. Who knows where it will go from here.                                                          All I can do is: Keep moving forward.

My card today uses two Deep Red stamps. The clock and the Metal Mesh background. I used distress crackle paint as the stamping medium. The sentiment is made up of an alphabet stamp set by Close to my Heart and the word stamps by The Paper Studio. The tag and brad are from my stash.





I’m entering this card into the Male Room challenge.
They turned 8years old this month


Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Majda said...

What a beautiful card and those colours are perfect.
Thank you for joining The Male Room blog.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm here with both hats on Cindy, you do make me laugh, (thankfully) Love your card, great details. The metal mesh is wonderful texture. Thank you so much for joining us in our Our 8th Birthday challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

PS Hope to see you again soon.