Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Purple Birthday Card with Copic markers to the rescue

I have a cute birthday card with a lot to say about it. Tim Holtz die created the border on tap. The scalloped border is a sticker by Doodlebug. The border at the bottom was a pink sparkle and by Making Memories. Well, things can’t be easy and somewhere it’s got a pen mark on it. I sprayed it with this obnoxious shimmer spray that I recently purchased. It didn’t do much of anything to help my situation. I took a purple, light purple colored marker to the edges. I must say I was quite nervous because my arm tends to jerk.

The happy die is by Clearly Besotted. The word birthday is a draw feature on my Cricut.

The flower stamp is by Stampin Up. I colored it in with Copic markers. It was kind of drab and didn’t do much for the card.



Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Salnclts said...

Beautiful card! You did a great job!