Monday, August 16, 2021

Manly Monday It's "Time" To Celebrate Cards part 2

For each of my cards today, I used an embossing folder by Darice. The sentiment was made with alphabet stamps from Close to my Heart. The word stamps are from The Paper Studio. I also used distress ink on the edges of most.

1st card: Patterned paper by Bazzill. 
The die cut is from Spellbinders.

The circle was cut out using the Creative Memories cutting system.

I’m entering the green card into the Male Room Challenge 

Patterned paper by Studio Calico.


Sentiment patterned paper is from a Tim Holtz paper

The circle in the back has been sprayed with my new Dylusions shimmer spray by Ranger. The sentiment die-cut is by Spellbinders. 

Here’s a picture of the group that I made including last week’s card using Deep Red Stamps.
I think the green card is my favorite color of the bunch.


Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

All are wonderful Cindy, the green card is Super, love teh embossed background. Thank you so much for joining us in our Our 8th Birthday challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT