Thursday, August 26, 2021

Cricut Mermaid card

I will be posting a bunch of random cards to my blog in the next few days for different situations. 

This mermaid card is for the Cricut challenge 
Under the Sea at
The mermaid die-cut was cut out using my Cricut

The purple flower in her hair is an epoxy sticker.

The pearls are by Want 2 Scrap. I colored them in with my Copic markers.

The patterned paper is by Die Cuts with a View (hair), Recollections (Red dry embossed) Bo Bunny (polka dot), and a recycled store-bought card (bottom piece)


 I'm taking a class at Online Card Classes and will have a bunch of those cards coming out.
Thanks for looking

6 comments:

Caroline said...

This is such a pretty little mermaid. I love all the details and papers that you used. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful Mermaid, like the hair, torn papers & look.
Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Scrapping Girl said...

Very cute-love the patterned paper you used for her hair and addition of the pearls to the tail! All the details combine for a very lovely mermaid! Glad you shared with us at BBTB2!
:)
Michelle

moknowsall said...

Isn’t she so cute, I wish mermaids were real. Thanks for joining our bitten by the Bug2 challenge

Kim said...

Great card for an Under the Sea Challenge. Thank you for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love, love, love how you used that patterned paper for the hair! forgive my tardiness on commenting. Thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2

Alicia