Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Online Card Class Day 1 Embossing Christmas card with rhinestones Card

I do not have 3D embossing folders. This folder is new so I used it. Another thing from the class that I used as inspiration is adding rhinestones to the center of the flowers and on the patterned paper by Provo Craft. is I haven't been put sequins of rhinestones on cards.
The rubber stamp says @Magenta made in Canada.



Christmas stuff out and I created these two cards too. That's what's taking me so long to get through the classes is the other products that I am discovering while making the card for the class.


Below, patterned paper by Carta Bella, and the center strip is a manufacturer strip. The center is a gift tag.


Strips of patterned paper are by Craft Smith (Top and Bottom) and Anna Griffin in the center.
Tree stamp by MyStamp Box was heat embossed with green powder.

Thanks for looking

No comments: