Friday, August 20, 2021

Floral Friday Just for you Clearly Besotted in yellow cards

I stamped and die cut out a ton of these Clearly Besotted flowers. In all different colors. 
Floral Friday continues:

This first card:  
The die-cuts are by Spellbinders and inked with distress ink. There is distress ink is around the outside white panel and also inside the die-cut. Squeezed Lemonade Is a great yellow distress ink. The ribbon is by Craft Smart. The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug and inked with Walnut distress ink.

I am struggling with the photos of the card. Idk if my monitor is showing the colors as flat or if it's the way I'm taking the picture. Below is the original picture and above is the same picture that has been enhanced.

Second one:
The patterned paper is from Poppy stamps and then the yellow die-cuts paper is by Scenic Route.
The die-cuts layered 4 deep are all by Sizzix.
Green ribbon-The Ribbon Boutique.

Third card:
The patterned paper is by Provo Craft (very old. using my stash makes me happy).
The stamped word "Let's" is a Paper Smooches stamp.
The "Celebrate" die is by Desire by Crafters Companion. The purple die cut is unknown because it was not my die.


I took a photo of these together to show how the same flower stamp looks in different colors.

Thanks for looking

No comments: