Friday, August 27, 2021

Floral Friday Clearly Besotted in Peach Just for you Cards

The layered flowers use the stamp set Nouveau Flowers (circa 2015) from Clearly Besotted and I cut them out with their matching dies. I used all different inks to give the flowers some dimension and interest. 
The little squiggly stamps on each card are unknown. Unfortunately, with all of my recent "Hauls", I prefer the term "Deals", I think that saying a product is unknown is going to become common in my posts. 



The sentiment stamp is unknown. (It was one of my deals) The rectangle die-cuts by Gina Marie Gina Marie is from where I live in Sparta, MI. My husband taught her and her sister in high school. She had a store 5 miles from my house that was getting more sales online and decided to close up her shop in 2017. She has a great selection of dies at cheaper prices than most others in the cardmaking world. The only patterned paper that I know for sure is the background paper by Papertrey Ink.  I never thought I would use it (too busy). In fact, I often use the back of it for the white paper.

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖