Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Online Card Class-Tearing Technique for my Christmas Tree Card

This is an Online card class my Day 1, yes Day 1 Tearing technique card.

The example was a heart but I couldn't wrap my head around tearing a heart. Besides, I'm using this class to kick-start my Christmas cards. 

I do love the way this turned out. The presents are a Cricut cut that I've wanted to use for over 2 years. The only "good" thing about 2020 is how it gives me a time reference. It didn't happen last year which makes you think of 2019 in a whole different way, "Was it 2019?". So I digress.

My card uses a specialty cardstock by Provo Craft, circa 2003. Under the sticker, it says, "We inspire Creativity". Kind of neat. The sentiment is computer-generated.


My tears do not line up perfect but I'm happy to have the idea for the other 30 trees that I cut out. Idt this die is for a tree but it was the easiest thing available. I think it's a pennant. It was part of a RAC package.

Thanks for looking

No comments: