Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Fall Colors with leafy dry embossed background card


I found this beautiful background in “the drawer”. It’s dry embossed with a Darice embossing folder. I covered the background with Distress Oxide and sprayed it with Dylusions Shimmer Spray. I wrapped the rust-colored ribbon down the center of the embossed background and secured it around the backside. Then on top of the ribbon is a piece of patterned paper by The Paper Studio. I used my Cricut to cut out the sentiment. The leaves and the die cut in the center are by Spellbinders. Thanks for looking.

I’m entering Crafty Cats anything goes birthdays. 

1 comment:

Rhodidodi said...

Your card has lovely autumn/fall colours, and I think the embossed background is super. thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenges