Friday, November 11, 2022

Floral Friday Up cycled Granddad Rose Card

I couldn’t decide which picture I liked most so I included both.
I found it interestingly strange that this flower came from a store bought card for a granddad. The title of a  granddad is also something I’ve never heard of anyone referring to the their grandpa. Idk. I fussy cut the flower out of the said card. I inked the edges of the patterned paper with distress ink. The patterned paper and die cut are from a new to me brand. Thanks for looking.
Thinking of you at Simon says Stamp

2 comments:

JulieP said...

I love that you recycled this into such a beautiful new card!!! Really lovely. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS die challenge!

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a pretty card, Cindy! I really love that you upcycled a store bought card and made one totally different and beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!