Thursday, November 17, 2022

Final Christmas tree

(Here's a little background of this image & First two cards.)
Do you remember how a friend of hubby’s uncle put his Mom into a nursing home? When they cleaned her house they gave me a huge amount of Christmas stamps? I was so lucky that she was a stamper. I was given all of her stamps as well as already stamped images. She had a big stash of embellishments. This tree image is one of those embellishments that 
she started and never finished. Hopefully, she’s looking down from heaven with a smile on her face seeing her things beings used and not thrown away.
The tree was stamped and colored in so I wanted a blended sky background with stressing and an ink blending tool.  splashed on water droplets to that background. The background paper is scraps from my cardstock. Thank you for looking.

No comments: