Friday, November 18, 2022

Floral Friday Happy birthday card in Pink, black and Kraft

This lovely birthday card uses a stamp from SNP on Oriental Trading Co kraft cardstock. I inked the edges with distress ink. The patterned paper is by Bazzill. The mat under the kraft cardstock was a new technique I tried. It was this Lisa's Stamp Studio. I think this link will take you right to the technique and bypass you from what I would say is "buy my products" jumbo.  If not 3:33 is close to when she starts. You can't really see much of the background, which was on purpose for this particular color family. I  have papers staring at me that you can see the technique done in other colors that came out so much better. Caution**Be careful in how much alcohol you allow to get on your hands. My hands are dry and cracked to the point where I can't bend my fingers without the skin on my knuckles, yes plural, knuckles busting open. Here’s a card using the same paper. To You 2014
Anyway have a great day and thank you for looking.

No comments: