Saturday, June 25, 2016

Friend Masterpiece Card

I love this background stamp by Hero Arts. I've used it on two other posts: Best Wishes and Friend and I'll have another won to share coming up in the next few months.

 For my card I stamped the background with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder on watercolor cardstock by Strathmore. I colored the images in with Peerless watercolors and a water pen by Ranger. The sentiment is vellum by Quick Quotes. I die cut the vellum with a Spellbinders die before I ran it through my Xyron sticker maker to adhere to the card front.


Very simple but anything more would make it look cluttered. I will say it took a while to color in that background, which made me not want to do anything more to it.

Thanks for coming by and checking out my new card.


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful effect and card, love your colours.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! I made one similar to yours a few years ago, but it was time consuming. I haven't made one since, but maybe I will now. :-) Very lovely.