Saturday, June 18, 2016

Sparkle Graduation Card

This is another easy graduation card today. The patterned paper is by Best Creations and I've wrapped around and tied into a bow Michael's shear ribbon. The grad cap is a Studio G stamp stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with gold powder by Stamp N Plus. I die cut the image with a Spellbinders scallop circle die and inked the inside with distress ink while the paper was still in the die. The blue scallop circle is out of Color-Aid paper. I adhered the circles to the card with foam adhesive.



This is the last of the graduation cards. Thanks for putting up with me as I posted so many of them this year.

Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I haven't added comments to your Grad cards, but loved them all, so creative with your designs, love this too.
Faith
x