Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Healthy Pregnancy card

My card today would be great for a baby shower card. The image stamp by Studio G was stamped onto a piece of white cardstock. I then matted a yellow and black cardstock behind that image. I stamped the sentiment by Gina Marie onto yellow cardstock. Both stamps were stamped with Hero Arts black ink. 

The embellishments above and below the sentiment took a little work but here's what I did:
I punched a square shape by Creative Memories with black Recollections cardstock. I punched a smaller square punch out of yellow Bazzill cardstock. I cut the sides of the yellow squares with scallop decorative scissors by Pioneer. I adhered the two squares together. Then I came in with the Fastenater by EK Success, which is basically a big stapler, and stapled the silver baby icons into the two squares. 

I adhered all the pieces together and this is what I came up with.



Thanks for looking.