Sunday, July 28, 2019

Day 3- Weekend of Dog Days of Summer cards

Last post for dog days of summer cards.

Patterned paper by Creative Memories. Die-cut bought on eBay. Brad by The Paper Studio.


I made a bunch of dog cards. On the first set of cards, I created the backgrounds with stamps by Paper Smooches and Stampendous with Distress ink, Die-cut by Spellbinders out of The Paper Studio patterned paper. Memento ink and Stampin Up ink.


I sprayed this first cad with Ranger gold mist and the patterned paper is maybe by The Paper Studio. I used Colorbox ink on the dog stamps with multiple colors. I created the layered look by inking the center with a light color and the outside of the stamp with a darker color.



Die cuts from eBay.


The corner punches on this second card look like EK Success. The sentiment is a punch by Martha Stewart. The dog stamp is by Paper Smooches. Paper Patterned by Dream Street Papers.



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I've been loving your doggie cards, all so lovely and clever too.
Faith x