Saturday, July 06, 2019

Older Die Cuts Birthday Cards

I wanted to use these older die cuts that I found and can’t remember the name of to prove to myself that I can make older products look good. Thanks for looking.
The patterned paper is by The Paper Studio and sentiment is by Lawn Fawn.

The sentiment is a recycled card and the rest of the card was created with scraps.

Sassafrass patterned paper; Dry embossing folder is unknown; Stamp by Clearly Besotted; sticker by Little Yellow Bicycle.


I set an eyelet at the end of the balloon and added embroidery floss to look like a string. The celebrate and you are die cuts.

Here they are all together.
 Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are just wonderful Cindy, pretty colours and designs.
Faith x

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤