Saturday, July 27, 2019

Day 2- Weekend of Dog Days of Summer

July 31st is:
National Mutts Day
But I'm going to include it into my weekend of dog days of summer.
I have a few of them to share today. I find I need pet sympathy cards and I hate to make one on the spot.
The black dog is also by Gina Marie Designs, paw print by Paper Smooches and heart by Stampendous with black ink by Hero Arts and red ink by Stampin Up. I bought the die-cut from eBay. I inked the inside of the die cut with distress ink. The patterned paper is by Paper Adventures and green by My Mind's Eye.

 This card is a stamp from Gina Marie on a Spellbinders die-cut. The other die cuts from Cricut. The brown background is stamped with Stampin' Up background stamp onto kraft cardstock by Oriental Trading Co. Yellow background is a recycled card.


A different dog from the same stamp set

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute! Love the paper on the first card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! these are so lovely.
Faith x

Ali said...

These are so cute! I LOVE the dog silhouettes. :) ~ Ali