Friday, July 05, 2019

Yellow Stampin' Up Flower Birthday cards

This is one of those Stampin' Up "I had to have it" stamp sets that I...rarely use. Ugh!
In the first card, I colored in the flower with colored pencils (SU) and fussy cut it out. I layered it onto some dies I bought from eBay with dimensional adhesive. The sentiment is also by SU on yellow paper. The tan colored paper isn't cardstock, it's a wallpaper sample that I dry embossed. I wrapped the jute, which is by Darice, around the back of the panel before adhering it to the card base.


In this second card, I colored the flower with Copic markers. Then I layered it on top of  5 layers of paper. The scallop squares die-cuts are by Spellbinders. Striped patterned paper is unknown but the yellow checked patterned paper is by Colorbok. The sentiment stamp is by Bo Bunny. I white heat embossed it.

Thanks so much for looking.
After looking on my blog I found this stamp used in these posts:

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤