Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Yellow Framed Flower Card

This is an old stamp by...Imaginations! (That's the only thing it says on the stamp)
I gave myself 10 minutes to look for it online and I think the company is no longer in business. But I did find some similar stamps by them on eBay that I link to at the end.
Anyway, the patterned papers are by Papertry Ink and the other is from a greeting card. I colored in the flower with Copic markers. The green and black cardstock are scraps. The ribbon with the knot on the side is going to require a padded envelope and extra postage but I don't mind. It wouldn't be any fun to limit yourself to only making flat cards.
Thanks so much for looking.



So, I didn't find this stamp but I found some that were like it and by the same company.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Sunny and happy card Cindy, love the stamp and the yellow and black.
Faith x