Friday, April 16, 2021

A Single Flower in a Mushroom card



This single flower in this card makes me think of the single rose in Beauty and the Beast. Even though my flower is not a rose and is inside a mushroom and not glass, basically they are nothing alike, the card makes me think of the movie Beauty and the Beast. Lol (that probably made absolutely no sense to anyone but me lol)
The flower stamp is by Lawn Fawn. I colored it in with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out.The sentiment and the circle stamp around it are by American Crafts 
The die-cut frames are negatives from a Cricut cut. The mushroom was cut out using my Cricut. The patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey
UPDATED 5-3-22 WITH A REVISED CARD WITH BORDERS.

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the mushroom and the tulip, do I see Beauty and Beast, nope - sorry, but yes we all see something in our cards others can or sometimes not see :)
Faith x