Thursday, April 08, 2021

Happy Birthday Stampin Up set Orange cards

On this first card, all of the die-cuts are by Spellbinders except the matching punch to the stamp.


The orange patterned paper in the background, is actually two die-cuts side by side yet they overlapped.

The strip of paper down the center was the product of messing around one day with distress inks, background stamps, and water



On the second card, the presents border stamp is probably by Cloud 9 which is Fiskars
I colored it with different colored distress markers before stamping it onto the white cardstock.

The die-cut behind the sentiment is by Spellbinders.
I used the matching punch to the sentiment 

The patterned paper is by Making Memories.






I'm using this old birthday stamp set by Stampin Up to justify its presence in my craft room
I made another card that I just finished up. I do not like it and that is why I’m doing an add-on and not a new post.


Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More GREAT and lovely cards Cindy.
Faith x