Thursday, April 29, 2021

Prom 1959 Scrapbook Layout

I was so excited to use these prom stickers that have been in my stash for years.
Then look what I did...
Well, for the rest of the layout I used these products:

The white die- cuts behind the photo I cut out using my Cricut.
The patterned paper is by Creative Memories.



I fixed it by placing a zig zag edged chipboard border from Joann’s over the words on the stickers.
From there, I added a white strip of cardstock to the center. 
On top of the cardstock are the correct words using Quickutz letters.
In the center of the words, is a Quickutz swirly die cut with a flower in the center.
It’s not perfect but I’m okay with that.


This is the second page and all of the die cuts were cut using my Cricut.


Here are the two layouts side by side as they will be in the book.


Thanks for looking.
I searched my blog for this layout and could not find it. I hate to post duplicates. 
Let me know if you see it. Thank you.



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is a fabulous layout, love the design and the wonderful photos (of my era methinks) very stylish lady in those photos :)
Faith x

Ali said...

FANTASTIC pictures and a great fix-ot job. Everything is fixable! Lovely LOs! :) ~ Ali