Saturday, April 17, 2021

Cinderella’s Make a Wish Card


Every little girl wants to be a “princess”.
 I would ask Kate Middleton what it’s like to be one. 
I don’t think it’s what little girls think it is.
But I could be wrong. 

Anyway,

The Cinderella stamp is by Inkadinkado
I colored her in with Copic markers 

After I cut the image down to a square, I used a corner rounder by Creative Memories to round the corners.

The sentiment is an epoxy sticker from my baby boy folder. 

The label die-cut and matching stamp is by Clearly Besotted 

The embossing folder is by Sizzix 

The yellow vellum is from my stash.



Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Darling card Cindy, love the colours, beautiful embossing.

As for being a Princess, all glamour and luxury? Nope not as you think. The RF have to do as they are told. They are not allowed to speak about political things and have to be impartial about everything. I remember seeing a documentary a few years ago, when they followed Prince Charles for a year, he said at one appointment he and his staff were arranging, do I have to go there so soon again. He was told "Yes Sir, you WILL". They represent the UK and do a lot of charity work too, although nothing that is generally known apart from the particular charity. They actually do a lot of good all without heralding the fact.
I could go on, but just a little information for you :)
Faith x