Friday, July 23, 2021

Bright Red Hello card


Sometimes I look at my blog posts by scrolling down until it prompts me to the next page. If the posts run together with a lack of distinction, it makes me consider the colors of each post and if I'm posting the same colored projects all in a row. 

This card will stand out from the recent posts.
The sentiment stamp is by TPC Studio. I stamped it and I cut it out the regular scissors.

The flower die-cut is by My Mind's Eye
The white flower and yellow square die-cuts are by Spellbinders

The pink paper with stripes is by Scenic Route. 

I cut the edges of that paper using decorative scissors. The corners don't line up but it's handmade and adds to its charm. 


I really don't know if this card has been blogged about yet.
It was made in 2020.
I've looked and IDT it has been.
Silly as this will sound,
this card has crossed my path so many times. I can't help but think that it's telling me that it hasn't been blogged. 

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marina said...

The colours are really vibrant and it has a slightly quirky feel, that I love.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Glad you blogged it Cindy it would have been a real shame to miss it.
Faith x