Thursday, July 08, 2021

Poop Emoji with new embossing folder that cuts too

I think this would be a great belated happy birthday card.
I bought this type of embossing folder that also cuts shapes out of the dry embossing. 
It is by Sizzix and they are called Impresslits-cute name. The poop die-cut was made with my Cricut. This card didn't need anything else. The one I used for this card has a square cut out of the middle. It also includes a couple of sentiments and a few other embellishments. I inked the entire dry embossed areas with Distress Oxide ink. I had to find a way to cover the white core of the paper that cracked when it went thru the Gemini to be dry embossed. User error. I wasn't sure of what plates to use together.




Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️ '

Marilyn said...

Cute!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sorry to have been awol! I LOVE this fun card, I really chuckled out loud at it. Great work Cindy.
Faith x

Laurie Unger said...

Great poop cut out with the Cricut! That embossing folder is wonderful.