Friday, July 02, 2021

Mad Hatter Card


Recently, I watched all of the Alice in Wonderland movies which inspired me to make an Un-Birthday card.

All of the stamps are by Lawn Fawn. I colored the images in with Copic markers. Then with my fingers crossed and a small prayer, I used the matching dies to cut them out. 
Well, I'm going with close enough on these cups.

The sentiment is mostly by Lawn Fawn. I wrote in the words: very, Un, and 10/6.

The die-cut-Hat was cut using my Cricut
The duckpin has no significance to the movie. It was just the only pin I had.

The patterned paper is a pre-made card base by K and Co. 
IT SUCKS AS A CARD BASE!
You open it, set it on the table, and it slides right down. Grrr!

I could have done something to fix it but I wanted to get it in the mailbox on Monday because I knew the recipient was going away this weekend.




Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What fun, love your UN-Birthday card. Cindy.
Faith x