Monday, July 05, 2021

Manly Monday Brown handmade background paper cards

The buck stamp is by Close to My Heart and I lightly colored him in with colored pencils. The edges of the image have been inked with distress ink. The sentiment stamp is unknown As you know I’m using up some scraps from my stash and this is mostly made from cardstock but they are a few patterned papers and the companies in this background are by Me and My Big Ideas, Close to my Heart, Tim Holtz, Deja Views, K and Co, The frame around the paper is by Pebbles. 

I had to flip the image of the background so that it was in the same direction as the cards.
This next card is my second brown handmade background. It is mostly made of scraps from my stash. The only patterned papers are the farthest left and those are by K and Company and Creative Memories 
The lion stamp is by Close to My Heart. 
I colored him in with Copic markers and colored pencils and inked the edges of the image with distress ink. 
The patterned paper around the image is by Pebbles. I tore the edges of the patterned paper and also inked the edges with distress ink. 

No comments: