Saturday, December 24, 2016

Snow Christmas cards

These are kind of crapy pictures. I still haven't been able to master photography of cards without sunlight. It's hard to tell but the patterned paper is the exact same for both cards. Ugh!

This first one I heat embossed in silver the square stamp onto American Crafts cardstock and cut it into a square. The glitter tape down the center is by Recollections. The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts.


The bulb in this card was colored by the lady in which I received a bunch of Christmas stamps. I die cut it out with the Stampin Up mosaic punch. The circles and the wreath are cut out by my Cricut and with edges inked. I set a brad at the top of the wreath. The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp.


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving comments.
They lift me up and brighten my day.
Cindy