Sunday, December 11, 2016

Be Merry with Spellbinders Dahlia Border Christmas Card

Today's Christmas card uses up some odds and ends on my table. The left side border is made of the Dahlia Spellbinders die out of different cardstocks and a few patterned papers. I just layered them on top of each other before adding some punches. The top and bottom Christmas trees are by unknown punches and the center tree is a stamp by Clear Dollar Stamps (I think is out of business other than digital stamps).

I stamped the tree with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I punched it out with a circle punch (Marvy) and inked it with distress ink. I then sprayed the circle with water mixed with Perfect Pearls.

The sentiment is a stamp by Imaginisce with red SU ink. I inked the edges and matted it onto a scrap of green patterned paper. 


Thanks for looking.
UPDATED PICS and title
9-21