Saturday, December 10, 2016

Noel, Reindeer and Joy Cricut Tag Cards

Today I have three similar cards to share. The tags are all cut out with my Cricut using the Very Merry Tags cartridge. I'm going to talk about the first two cards because they are so similar and then talk about the third card below.

These tags are cut out of a green Pink Paisley patterned paper with a Making Memories dark green cardstock. I adhered the tags together and tied a green (Offray) ribbon around the hole at the top. I took some scraps of the Recollections glitter paper and adhered it to a white card base. The larger ribbon and the die cut are unknown. People give me random things with no packaging to refer to. Sorry.




I die cut this tag out of Making Memories patterned paper on top as well as the bottom. I layered the tag on top of two Spellbinders dies. One of which was cut out of old packaging and the other out of Sunborn cardstock.

I had to set an eyelet on top before tying the ribbon around. 

The background is white cardstock that I dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder and inked with the spruce distress ink.. I added Perfect Pearls to the entire background to really make it sparkle. It's hard to tell in the photos but it does sparkle.



Thanks for looking and stopping by.
UPDATED PICS  9-21

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your cut files and putting them on top of a die is something I hadn't thought of, creative thinking. Love the papers and the sparkle.
Faith
x