Friday, December 23, 2016

Peace on Earth

Today's card was pieced together with a bunch of leftovers and a few trials. I tried to do the gold pigment ink on a Darice embossing folder and had shitty results but I couldn't throw it away. The holly was my attempt to stamp with Stampin Up ink (Safari Sand or something like that) on this natural colored paper that wasn't Copic friendly and color with Copics. The peace die cut was on my desk and the on earth stamp is silver heat embossed onto vellum.



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

lauren bergold said...

just scrolling thru all your gorgeous xmas cards when this one caught my eye... partially b/c i *OWN* that e/f & can't remember the last time i used it! thank you for inspiring me to seek it out (& probably DUST it before use, lol!) :)